A Quaint Bookstore Along Station 2 (or 3?)

|

I came across a quaint bookshop during my last stay at Boracay. Tucked in one of the many alleys that line the shore of Boracay, the bookstore is a bit difficult to find (it's like looking for Real Coffee: you know where it is but you always miss it when you want to go there). Who would've thought you could find something like this in a vacation destination where all you plan to do is bum and drink?

I found the store interesting because they have books from different countries: Spain, Germany, and I'm pretty sure I saw some from Poland or Netherlands but there's no way I can confirm from just reading the titles (it's unfortunate of me that I don't know any language but English and Filipino). They also trade books. I didn't know how it works but the nice lady manning the stall said each book you trade entitles you to a certain amount that you can use to buy another book. Cool!

Their selection ranges from the classics to very interesting novels you can confuse as a pocket book.

0 comments: