Lemon Cafe

|
The first and only time I've eaten at Lemon Cafe was the last time I was at Boracay. I've been wanting to go there but there were just a lot of things to do and places to eat (many that you'd like to try out again) that it got further down the my list of to dos.

I've been hearing a lot about the restaurant before I got there and the news I heard was not far from the truth (or my experience, at least).

I forgot what I had but it was roasted chicken (or was it grilled... It's lost in my head somewhere. it was more than two months ago and I'm excused). I loved every bit of it; the veggies, the chicken, the sauce, everything! It was probably the best thing I ordered during my stay there that time. It's not that the other restaurants don't compare to Lemon Cafe, I just "poor judgement" that I keep ordering mediocre dishes. I also had their mojito to compliment my food, and my drink in an attempt to get a good tipsy ordeal early that afternoon, but to no avail (I wanted to stay sober while I have my massage which was scheduled later that night).
The perfectly seared tuna your seeing was my friend's order and I actually loved it better than mine. :)

The dishes were light but somehow filling. Weird but it really was that way. We had their must try mango dessert. It was really good though I preferred the mango very ripe and sweet.

0 comments: